Ready to visit our office?
We believe that a trip to the dentist can be fun and comfortable for your child. If it’s their first visit to our office, or to the dentist in general here are some things you can do to prepare them for a positive experience…
- Speak positively to your child about visiting the dentist
- Read books that will educate your child on what he/she can expect when they visit
- Visit our website to familiarize your child with pictures of the office, the doctor, and our team
- Visit our office so your family can tour the space and meet our team in person! We love welcoming new friends!
Here’s what you can expect at our office…
- A greeting from a friendly and welcoming Craft Smiles Pediatric Dentistry Team Member
- A happy, healthy, and comfortable environment for your family
- A fun, positive experience for both you and your child
- Help from our team to make insurance claims, reimbursements, and other processes simpler and faster for you